The most comprehensive election data in the UK.
Before Democracy Club, election information was limited and hard to find.
Our digital tools make election information more accessible, user-friendly, and readily available online, enhancing the democratic process and boosting voter engagement.
Our impact in numbers
Democracy Club is a not-for-profit Community Interest Company, powered by an incredible community of volunteers. Working in partnership with the Electoral Commission, councils, and other organisations, we build services that get people voting during national and local elections.
- 219m reminders to vote sent via partnerships in 2019
- 3.5m people used our services in the last general election
- 83% of users say that our services make them more likely to vote
- 100% of councils across the UK work with us
We believe voting should be as frictionless as possible
Democracy Club was set up in 2015 as a non-partisan non-profit to help voters find the crucial information they need on election day, regardless of how they vote. Since then it's helped millions of voters, and grown to do much more.
Voting APIs: Data-powered democracy
Civic engagement powered by the most comprehensive election data in the UK.
Our services are made possible by the thousands of people who volunteer their time to build our databases during each election. Our first priority will always be opening up the vital data that powers our democracy for the benefit of all.
- 12,200 people have contributed to improving our democratic data
- 60,000 edits were made by our community in the 2022 local elections
- 1,000 people in our Democracy Club Slack. Join us
Latest blog posts
Democracy Club’s data services have enabled the UK Electoral Commission to reach hundreds of thousands of voters with accurate pre-election information.
Updates on Democracy Club’s recent projects.
The Welsh Government uses Democracy Club’s voter information websites to reach voters with information about electoral reforms.