Polling station finder
All you need to help people in your area to find their polling station.
A screenshot from Democracy Club's WhereDoIVote.co.uk service, embeddable in council websites.
One of the most common questions from voters on election day is “where do I vote?”. We try to get people answers.
Our polling station finder can be used by voters searching on the internet or on their local council website.
We work with local government to establish internal best practice for publishing open data on polling stations — which means it becomes incredibly easy for voters to find it. Voters don’t need to know which ward or constituency they’re in or who manages their elections — we just get them the answer they’re searching for, in seconds.
- Finds the polling station assigned to a property, not the closest one
- Doesn't require voters to know their way around local government
- Supports postcode areas that overlap district boundaries
- Supports last minute changes, in the case of emergencies and closed polling stations
- Embeddable in your web site
- Fully customisable and white-label versions on request
- Almost any data format supported
- High performance and scalability ensures uptime on the busiest of elections
- Fully featured API
Work for local government? Send us your data to help people find out where to voteEmbed on your web site
Get the embed code to add a polling station finder to your own site